Sunday, October 4, 2009

Trying To Catch Up!

Life has been crazy lately, but it's slowing down a bit. I've just posted 4 different posts to let you know what's been going on in the lifes of the Fullmer Family. Happy reading...

2 comments:

Zach and Shanna said...

I love all those fun posts. You're girls are so wonderful, we just love them!! (you guys too) And by the way, did you guys get your tramp back? We watched it fly over your fence into the Bolli's back yard. (We tried to call you, but no answer...) Dumb wind!!

Mills Family said...

Oh, i had heard that someones trampoline went flying!! I didn't ever find out who's! Crazy! Cedar wind is always an amazing thing! So, I LOVE all those pics that you posted. SOOOO cute! You have an amazingly wonderful little family! Oh, and I stole the picture that has Trey in it! I totally forgot to bring my camera to school on the halloween day!