Sunday, October 4, 2009

Oquirah Mountain Temple Dedication and the Carnival

Temple Dedication-
Brielle and I were able to attend the Oquirah Mountain Temple dedication at our stake center. Travis was at guard drill or he would've been ther too. It was a great experience.

Iron Country Fair-
We went over to Parowan the Saturday before Labor Day. We went over to put Cooper in the cutest baby contest, but he didn't want anything to do with it. After, we headed to the carnival. I hate the carnival, but the kids always want to go so I usually give in.
This is Lainey's first time on the ferris wheel. She was excited to go with Brielle. I thought Lainey was going to be scared to death, but she loved it and so did Brielle.
Brielle likes most of the rides that go in circles. I get motion sick really easy, so I usually talk Travis into going with her. He gets sick too but can usually do one ride like this.
On the merry-go-round!
Lainey is into the 'non-scarey' rides so the merry-go-round is right up her alley!!
I have to laugh at this picture. Brielle kept begging to go on this ride and neither Travis or I would go on it with her. It went around REALLY, REALLY FAST! So she got on it by herself...Well after about the first go round, she was screaming that she wanted to get off. Thank goodness the ride operator stopped the ride or who knows what would of happened. After she got off, she cried and said her head hurt. Don't think she'll be going back on that ride any time soon!!
Aww, this is better...ha ha!
We put Cooper on the merry-go-round at the very end. I thought he would cry and scream but he LOVED it. He smiled the whole time he was on it!!
Happy boy on the merry-go-round!!

2 comments:

Brooklyn said...

Looks like fun...im sad we missed it this year:(

Mills Family said...

Oh, we missed the fair this year too! I hate to miss it. However, I DO feel the same way as you bout the carnival. I don't particularly enjoy those. It's cause we are getting OLD huh!! I get sick on the rides now too! Glad your kids had such a great time though!!! fun!!