TWISTERS
2009
7 wins 1 loss





Lainey's team was the TWISTERS. I was able to be her coach. I was nervous at first because I had never coached before, but then I thought about it and figured I had been to enough soccer practices and games in the past that I had some idea of what to do. The Twisters ended up with a 7-1 record. Our only loss was a 1-2 game and I unfortunately was not able to attend that game. Lainey kept telling me if I would've been there, we could've won (way to make her mama feel good)!! Lainey was amazing all season. She scored 24 goals during the season. WOWSERS. I guess dragging her to all of Brielle's practices and games has paid off. She can play any position too (forward, defender or goalie) and is awesome at every one. I really enjoyed coaching her and seeing her do so well all season. Way to go LAINEY!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment