Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of School

Where did the summer go?? Brielle and Lainey were so ready for school to start! The day before school started, Brielle said, "I hope this is a short day because I want tomorrow to come fast." We got the kids to bed by 9 pm, but they couldn't get to sleep. They were too dang excited. Finally, they fell sleep. They woke up bright and early ready to go to school....

Brielle, the amazing 4th grader!

Lainey, the fabulous 2nd grader!

Awww, best friends, ready for school!

They both love their teachers already. We're looking forward to a wonderful year!

Okay, so this picture isn't of the first day of school, but I love Cooper's face... Such a happy, happy boy!

4 comments:

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

AAHHH they look so adorable! They are hot little chicks! :)

I LOVE Coops picture! So funny... made me smile!

Mills Family said...

So cute! I love it! I don't know why I forgot to take pictures of my kids the first day of school this year??

Robyn said...

Your kids are all goregous! I love how your girls seem to coordinate all the time. It's so great. And Cooper is flipping adorable!!

Channa said...

I love their haircuts! It's fun that they enjoy school so much.

{And I think I read on FB that Travis was put in the bishopric? Congratulations to him and your family. That is so great!}