Soccer Sisters
Lainey
Brielle
Brielle (center in Red)
Lainey

The soccer season is over, well almost! Lainey's last game as last night and Brielle's last game will be on Wednesday. They both have done AWESOME. LAINEY's team is the "FIREBALLS" The first couple of games, Lainey was kind of timid. Then my dad told her that he would give her $1 if she scored a goal. Will that did it. She has scored in every game since. She got $4 in her game last Saturday. She has really turned into a pretty good little soccer player and has a FABULOUS kick. The cute thing about Lainey is that she was the only one on her team that really cared about DEFENDING their goal. Everytime another team was going towards the goal, Lainey would run her hardest to get back to defend the goal. BRIELLE's team is the "RED HOT TAMALES" All of the girls on the team go to the same elementary school and they know each other pretty good. They are undefeated. I love watching Brielle play because she is so little, but she has got one AWESOME kick. She's also scored some goals this season, but what has been so fun to watch is the way the girls are actually looking for each other and are trying to kick it to the open girl. Anyways, it's been a FUN season!!!
The soccer season is over, well almost! Lainey's last game as last night and Brielle's last game will be on Wednesday. They both have done AWESOME. LAINEY's team is the "FIREBALLS" The first couple of games, Lainey was kind of timid. Then my dad told her that he would give her $1 if she scored a goal. Will that did it. She has scored in every game since. She got $4 in her game last Saturday. She has really turned into a pretty good little soccer player and has a FABULOUS kick. The cute thing about Lainey is that she was the only one on her team that really cared about DEFENDING their goal. Everytime another team was going towards the goal, Lainey would run her hardest to get back to defend the goal. BRIELLE's team is the "RED HOT TAMALES" All of the girls on the team go to the same elementary school and they know each other pretty good. They are undefeated. I love watching Brielle play because she is so little, but she has got one AWESOME kick. She's also scored some goals this season, but what has been so fun to watch is the way the girls are actually looking for each other and are trying to kick it to the open girl. Anyways, it's been a FUN season!!!



4 comments:
Cute Soccer Girls! Brook has her champioship games this weekend and then her season is over! I want to sign her up again but she says she needs a break, plus its getting way hot out! How is the adoption thing coming? Heard from any new familys?
So fun...I love soccer! I use to play and I have loved it ever since! I love that Uncle Jeff is such a motivator...I wish that I had someone who motivated me like that...maybe I would have gone on to bigger and better things with soccer? One never knows...lol!
I know this is totally random... My friend is Amy Lamjav's sister in law. Anyways, she told me that you were adopting and the situation with Denika, we too are in the process of adopting and are looking for a baby and are willing to accept a sibling group. If the birthmom hasn't already placed her children and if you are willing we would be so happy if you could tell her about our link. We are adopting through LDS family services and our profile name is JeremyandRachel (No spaces)
Good luck in this process! It is so difficult!!!!! I know I don't know you, but if you ever need to chat about someone who is going through the same process you can email me at sugaryfrogmom@gmail.com
Woops, meant to say if you ever need to chat WITH someone! :0)
Post a Comment