I got this e-mail from a friend of mine and thought it was fun. Here are my responses:
52 ODD Things about you! If you opened this, FILL IT OUT! Learn 50 things about your friends, and let them learn 50 things about you!
1. Do you like cheese? Yes
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? Not that I can recall
3. Do you own a gun? I personally don't, but my gun-loving hubby has a lot!
4. Your favorite song? Right now I have 4 favorite songs, Don't Blink, I Saw God Today, You're Gonna Miss This and Toby's new one but I'm not sure what it's called.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Only if I know certain parts of me are going to be examined!!
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I like them if they are battered and deep fried!
7. What's your favorite love song? Too many to list. But Travis did play Shenendoah's song 'I Want To Be Loved Like That" on our first date and we had Alabama's song "There's No Way" sang at our wedding dinner.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Vanilla Coke BABY!!
9. Can you do push ups? No, too whimpy
10.Is your bathroom clean? Depends on the day and anyone who knows me well knows that I HATE cleaning the bathroom.
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Bumbles Watch
12. Favorite Hobby? Shopping and Scrapbooking
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? Travis says I was mean to him when we were dating and it made him want to try and get me more so I guess my secret weapon in being a big, fat meany.
14. Do you have A.D.D.? Umm, every second of every day!!
15. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I worry a lot and have no patience (my mom will vouch for that one!)
16. Middle Name: don't have one
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: I need to get Teacher Appreciation Stuff done, I wish Lainey would quite whining, and I need to do something with my afro!!
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought today? Vanilla Coke, Printer Cartridge and Groceries
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Vanilla Coke, Water and Juice
20. Current worry? Bills, Adoption, Gas Prices (which they just raised again when I was uptown)
21. Current hate? Jason Castro on Idol
22. Favorite place to be? Shopping and in bed on Sunday afternoon taking a nap
23. How did you bring in the New Year???? Our family had a party with Bon, Jeff, Chari, Nash and Jayde.
24. Where would you like to go? Anywhere with a beach or Disneyland.
25. Who will complete this and return: Hollie
26. Do you own slippers? Yes, white with red and pink polka dots
27. Do you like to spend or save money? What does SAVE mean? SPEND for sure!
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Never slept on satin sheets so I can't say.
29. Can you whistle? sometimes
30. Favorite color? Red
31. Would you be a pirate? No, I'd probably get sea sick.
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing but I do some of my best thinking when I'm in the shower.
33. Favorite girl's name? Brielle and Lainey (Sorry, had to list 2)
34. Favorite boy's name? Hmm, not sure. Travis is my favorite boy though!!
35. What's in your pocket right now? Lint
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Spongebob (Lainey's watching it right now)
37. Best bed sheets as a child? I can't remember what sheets I had.
38. Worst injury you've ever had? I've haven't had a real big injury. Probably when I broke my finger or when I kicked the wall after basketball practice and I couldn't walk or run on my foot.
39. Do you love where you live? Yes, especially now that we're getting our backyard done.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 3
41. Who is your loudest friend? Hmm, do I have to answer....
42. Who is your most silent friend? Not sure.
43. Does anyone have a crush on you? I hope Travis does!!
44.Do you wish on shooting stars? Yes
45. What is your favorite book? Twilight Series and I like books by Richard Paul Evans
46. What is your favorite candy? Sugar Babies and Peanut M & M's
47. Favorite Sports Team? Utah Jazz
48. What do you want played at your funeral? I have no idea. I haven't thought that one out yet.
50. First thing you thought of when you woke up? Just 5 more minutes!!!
51. Favorite dessert? Chocolate Molten Cake at Chili's
52. Best childhood memories? Playing with friends, beating all of my brother's friends at sports, going sledding, family reunions, staying in Midvale with my cousins during the summer and going to Classic Water Slides and Lagoon with them.
Saturday, May 10, 2008
52 Odd Things
Posted by Fullmer Family at 10:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Glad to know I was included in one of your best childhood memories...Good times Good times!
How are things going with the adoption???
Glad to see you posted your answers it was cute. Your friend Lindsay looks like she has a picture of YOUR girls by her comment....weird.:)
Sundi is so right! They look just like your girls. (who were so cute when they walked off the stand on Sunday and were holding hands, by the way.) Hope you don't mind that I found you off of Sundi, but I really enjoyed reading your 52 things!!
Okay you might want to look into that Vanilla Coke addiction!!!lol!
I LOVE twilight also...have you seen the trailer teaser yet? K so we should see the MOVIE together...I think there is a BUNCH of us all going...you should COME!!!
ANd Peanut butter M & M's are my favorite...but Peanut M & M's are second runner up!
Fun post!
oh and I am still laughing about your comment on my boy Slayde being related to UNCLE Jeff...so funny!
I will definatly be making you some baby stuff. I love the blue & brown materials! So cute! By the way, very funny about people thinking I have a pic of YOUR girls on my comment pic. Im not that big of a wierdo!!! hehe. Those kids are MINE!!! :):):)
Post a Comment