Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Rollercoaster Continues..

Well, the adoption rollercoaster continues. We just wonder everyday what is going to happen next. I'm not going to go into all of the details right now (I'll try to post all about it in the coming days), but please keep our "potential" birthmom Denika, her daughter Arianna and her baby in your prayers. Denika is really struggling and has stated that she wants to put her 3 year old daughter up for adoption now. This week is a big week because she is scheduled to have her baby on Wednesday, April 16th. Potentially, this could be our baby, but now with her wanting to put her 3 year old up for adoption, it's kind of thrown a curve in everything. Right now my biggest concern is for Arianna. Just so sad.......

On a little lighter note, Travis and I went to a Jazz game on Saturday. It was really fun, but we had a loud mouth lady setting behind us that made the game interesting to say the least. We were able to go to dinner with our good friends, Amy and Jason, before the game. It was really fun!!

I hope everyone has a good week. It's finally starting to warm up. YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

2 comments:

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

OKay...so Jazz games are only fun if you have lower bowl seats...because we have always only been able to get the nose bleeds seats because of our limited budget and I end up watching the screen anyway on a hard seat listening to the drunk guy or girl behind us trying to be hilarious!!!lol! So when you said the loud lady behind you it brought back memories! I will definitely keep you in our prayers and we hope the best!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

I know the unwords are hilarious! I have a few I could submit...I am always making up my own words!!!