Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Mother-Daughter - May 8, 2010

On May 8, we had a Mother-Daughter Party for our Activity Day activity. We had breakfast that included yummy breakfast burritos from Lins. Before and during breakfast, I took pictures of each mother and daughter. At a previous activity, the girls had made picture frames for their moms and the picture we took was put into those frames for a Mother's Day gift. After breakfast, we had a baby picture contest. Each person brought a baby picture of themselves and we had to guess who was who. After that, we had some tables set up with scrapbooking supplies and the moms and daughters were able to scrapbook together. It was a fun morning. I'm glad I'm able to serve as an Activity Day Leader so that I can be with my girls. I am a lucky mom to two beautiful, loving and talented daughters!! I love you sooooooo much Brielle and Lainey!!!!!!

Me and Brielle

Me and Lainey

0 comments: