I feel like I've neglected Coop on the blog lately. So this post is dedicated only to him. What can I say, I love this boy. He has been such a blessing to our family. I love his sense of humor, how he teases his sisters, his smile, and his zest for life. Love you Coop!!!
Cooper

Cheesing it up for the camera.

Cooper got some money for Christmas so we bought him this car.

So CUTE!

I love those eyes!

Big Boy

We were at one of
Brielle's softball games and he was walking around with Grandma
Bon...ON HIS KNEES.

The girls had this wig in the living room one night and Cooper wanted it on. So he took it to Travis and he put it on for him. He thought he was so funny!!
2 comments:
ADORABLE!!!
He is so stinking cute! Love that smile!
Post a Comment