When we were planning our trip to Hawaii, we had a lot of people tell us to make sure we went to the Swap Meet. We decided to go and check it out. It's in the parking lot of a football stadium. There are a lot of vendors and the prices were great. For example...we bought necklaces for the girls at the Dole Plantation for $5 or $6 and at the Swap Meet, they were $2 for the exact same thing. We got t-shirts, necklaces, wooden frogs and a lot more fun things. Some vendors wanted to bargain with us. We'd been looking at the wooden frogs. I saw some I liked, but the ones we wanted were $10/each. I eventually got the price down to 3 for $20. It was actually kind of fun. We were at the Swap Meet for 3 or 4 hours. When we were done, we went and ate lunch and were going to try to go back to the North Shore but we couldn't find the right road so we just went back to our hotel. The kids wanted to swim so Travis took them. I sat on the side and took some pictures. This was just a laid back, lazy day!!
Cooper swimming.



1 comments:
Looks like you guys had sooo much fun! I'm jealous. Especially today ;)
Post a Comment