Brielle turned 9 years old on January 14th. On Saturday, January 10, she had a 'Friend' party. She invited 3 friends and Lainey (of course) and I took them to 'Bedtime Stories'. After the movie, we came back to our house and opened presents and ate cake and ice cream...
Brielle holding her cake. We usually just buy a cake at Lins but they are quite expensive and to tell you the truth, they don't taste that great. I talked Brielle into just letting me make her a cake this year. Okay, I'm not a professional cake decorator, but Brielle seemed to like it!
Waiting to blow out her candles.
Playing Chinese Jump Rope. She got this from her friend, Lauren.

On Brielle's birthday, she woke up and we gave her a new bike!
She came home right after school and rode her bike!
That night we had our 'Family' party for Brielle. Grandma Bon, Grandpa Jeff, Grandpa Keith, Grandma Dot, Jayden, Chari, Nash and Jayde came. It was fun. We got Brielle a yummy ice cream cake from DQ and boy was it DELISH!
That night we had our 'Family' party for Brielle. Grandma Bon, Grandpa Jeff, Grandpa Keith, Grandma Dot, Jayden, Chari, Nash and Jayde came. It was fun. We got Brielle a yummy ice cream cake from DQ and boy was it DELISH!Brielle got a lot of fun presents. She got $$$, a bike, HSM jacket, HSM bracelet and HSM bag. She had a great Birthday!

It's hard to believe that Brielle is 9 years old! Seriously, where does the time go?? Brielle is such a good girl and tries to do her best in everything. She is a great big sister to Lainey and Cooper and a super helper for Mom and Dad. She is sweet, funny and beautiful. WE LOVE YOU BRIELLE!








5 comments:
We had a birthday on the 14th also. We had a little party too. Happy Birthday.
Happy birthday! She is darling Jillyne, what a great family you guys have!
They just grow up way too fast. I remember when she was just a little 2 and 3 year old cutie pie running around your house when we'd come visiting teaching. CRAZY! But, she's still cute and I'm sure that she's a big help to you guys.
Happy Birthday Brielle! Your girls are getting so big! In one of your pictures I saw part of our old house... sad :( We miss it down there! :)
What a wonderful family! I have been looking for fun blogs and came across yours. Thank you for making my day so nice!
Post a Comment