It is rumored that you are doing "family" signs like the one I have for Super Saturday. Is that true? And are you doing the Vinyl for those? I am intrested in ordering a few if you don't mind. Would it be easier to ask Shanna about it and put my order with the rest of the wards or can I just order from you? Will you e-mail when you get a chance and let me know? Thank you!! andrealfelix@gmail.com
4 comments:
Wow, way to go Travis. That's a pretty nice deer.
Pat that man on the back!!! Tell him I said Congrats!
Way to go! That takes talent!!! Hope you enjoy the meat, Jillynne.
It is rumored that you are doing "family" signs like the one I have for Super Saturday. Is that true? And are you doing the Vinyl for those? I am intrested in ordering a few if you don't mind. Would it be easier to ask Shanna about it and put my order with the rest of the wards or can I just order from you? Will you e-mail when you get a chance and let me know? Thank you!! andrealfelix@gmail.com
Post a Comment