Wednesday, September 24, 2008

New Camera BABY!!

Yes, I finally got a new camera!! My old camera has been a good one so I really shouldn't be complaining. I mean the camera's been clear to Iraq and back and still takes pretty good pictures. The things I DID NOT like about my old one was that it didn't take good action shots and it really didn't take that good of pictures inside. So Travis finally got sick of my whining and bought me a new one and I have to say that I LOVE IT!! I've been snapping like crazy.
Our lives are finally slowing down a little. Soccer if finally over. It was a good season for both Brielle and Lainey but it's nice to not have to worry about that anymore. We had a follow-up homestudy for Cooper on the 14th. The social worker that came was really great!!
I had a "PROUD MOMMY MOMENT" yesterday. I got a postcard in the mail. On the front is says, "Congratulations! Your child is a MODEL MUSTANG". Then on the back it had this little message: "Lainey is the kind of student I wish wew had a whole class of! She is very responsible and always stays working. I appreicate her willingness and desire to learn. Mrs Marchant, Student Teacher." Yes, my Lainey is a MODEL MUSTANG!! She is doing so awesome in 1st grade!!
Brielle is struggling a little in 3rd grade but we've met with her teacher and principal and we hope we have the problem figured out. She also can't decide if she wants to stay in dance or not! I swear the girl can't make a decision. I told her that she could choose for herself what she wanted to do. Anyone else our there have an undecided kid?? Brielle has been an amazing big sister to Cooper!! She's a great kid!
Cooper, is getting FAT!! He is sleeping really well too. I usually give him a bottle at 11 pm and he sleeps until about 5 am. It's nice to get some sleep now. He is a great baby and we LOVE him so much! He is also smiling and cooing a lot now. Too cute!!
Well enjoy the many pics....

SkyFest. The balloons flew over our house everyday during the festival!! Brielle and Lainey were up bright and early on Saturday and Sunday to watch them. I could hear them outside, so excited to see the balloons fly over them. They even had people in some balloons wave at them!!
Outside my front door!
This is at a night thing they do for SkyFest. If the weather is right, they usually blow up the ballooons and light them up. Well there was a little breeze so they didn't blow up the balloons, they just blew the fire. It was really cool!! Here are Lainey and Jayde being their CRAZY selfs!
Brielle checking out a basket on a balloon.
There she blows!! And it was really warm when they blew that fire.
Cooper loves to smile!
Cooper with Travis
Cooper lounging on the couch!
Travis' sisters both had babies so here's a picture of all of the new additions together!

Lainey





Brielle








7 comments:

Brooklyn said...

Looks like the new cam is working great! Thats what I told Dave I wanted for my bday. I want a sony one that has the focus thing on it..its only about $500 so we shall see. I just got my cyber shot this last christmas and it works great but i want a zoom in/focus one. I have been loving photography lately. Looks like Coop is getting BIG!

Jolee said...

Cute pictures! Your camera is really good. Cooper is getting so big! I love his smile. It was also fun to see all the babies together. I hadn't seen Sabrina's baby yet!

Tina said...

Cooper is getting so big. I love the little chubby cheeks. Hope all is well for you guys!

Mills Family said...

Cooper is soooo cute! I want a new camera some day also! I'm gonna have to come and check out yours. fun pics of the balloons too! We missed that this year again! Love, Lis

Amy Roper said...

Looks like you are getting some great shots with your new camera! Cooper looks so cute! I can't wait to see him in person!
Hope all is well with you guys!
~Amy

Zach and Shanna said...

Those are awesome pictures!!! What kind of camera is it? Oh, and Ellie is loving riding home with your girls everyday! Thanks!

Brooklyn said...

oh dear! sorry about the pumpkin bread! Did u add all the flour & the baking soda & baking powder? Did it just not rise or just not turn out at all? Mine turned about really good and was pretty tasty! Maybe you need to cook it on a higher temp????