Friday, August 8, 2008

1 Month Old



It's hard to believe that COOPER is just over a month old. I took him to the doctor on Monday and he's gained 3 pounds!! Wow, the kid loves to eat. He weighs 9 lbs 8 oz. Right now he is having issues with eczema. AHHH, my girls never had it so I'm freaking out. I thought it was just baby acne, but he's got some white patches on his cheeks. Travis took him to the dermatologist yesterday and he prescribed some oil that will hopefully clear it up. Keep your fingers crossed that the white spots start to fade. He is so cute and we are so glad he is a part of our family!!!

6 comments:

Brooklyn said...

awww what a cutie patutie!!! Now why do you tear up when you think of me and my family??? Details pelase...

Kindra said...

SOOO CUTE! I'm so happy for you guys!

Kristi said...

He is so Cute!! I hope all is going well!!!

Stacy said...

Hey it is Stacy Brown we use to be in your ward in Enoch I don't know if you remember. I am so excited you got your baby he is handsome. I had twin boys one month to the day that cooper was born smaller than him if you can believe it. congratulations!

Natalie Sue said...

Congratulations!!! I saw your names on Rachelle's blog list, clicked on it, and now see your wonderful news! I'm so happy for you guys. Cooper is ABsoLUTely aDORable! How fun to have a little boy! Wow, what great news! And a very darling family and cute blog too!!
Love, Natalie (Prince)

Channa said...

How fun - I'm sure your girls are the best big sisters. Cute picture!