Monday, July 28, 2008

Catching Up!!

We've done a lot this summer, but I've been bad at posting. There are tons of pics, so make sure you scroll down and look at them all.
Mountain Trip
June, 2008
Brielle, Lainey & Grandma Cynthia ready for our hike
Brielle fishing
Lainey roasting marshmallows
Travis, Brielle & Lainey
4TH OF JULY
Lainey, Daxton & Brielle Watching the parade
Lainey
Brielle

Swimming Lessons at the City Pool

Lainey Lainey

Brielle & Lainey Brielle (she really didn't enjoy doing back floats!!)
Brielle

Fun Cooper Pics


Swimming Lessons at SUU
Fun with lifejackets
Getting in the deep water!
Lainey
Brielle

New Cousin
Tayla Imlay born July 14, 2008

Going to church
Guys in ties!!
Ready to go!!

24th of July
Family picture at the parade
Cute Kids
Watching the parade (Brielle, Daxton, Lainey & Jayde)
Cute picture of Cooper


THE SHINE & BURDEAN FULLMER FAMILY REUNION
7/26/2008

The Whole Family
Travis' Family
Grandkids

5 comments:

Amy Roper said...

WOW! Cooper is growing fast! What a cutie! Looks like you guys are having lots of fun! Pretty soon we will all be back in school! Have a great couple of weeks before then! Cooper is so cute!

Sheree said...

It was so fantastic to see you all this past week. I love all the pics, especially the guys in ties!

The Felix Family said...

Hey Fullmer family, I have been sneeking onto your blog from Sundi's every once in a while. Congrats on your CUTE little baby. I am so excited you finally have him. It looks like your summer is going well. I hope everything continues to go great for you.
Andrea Felix thefelixfam.blogspot.com

Kristi said...

What cute pics!! I love the one of the "Guys in Ties" thats so cute!!

Lyndi Dunlavy said...

Cooper is so adorable!! He reminds me of Max so much at that age. I love his church outfit. Boys are so fun!!! Oh, and your girls are so adorable too!!!