Package of Newborn Diapers...$12
New Stroller/Carseat...$120
Adoption Costs...$I won't scare you with this amount :)
Two sisters finally meeting their little brother...PRICELESS
Meet COOPER TRAVIS FULLMER
July, 2, 2008
11:38 am
6 lbs 10 oz
19 inches long



15 comments:
That is so exciting! CONGRATULATIONS! What a cutie! We are so happy for you! We are glad all went well and everything worked out. It was fun to see you for a bit last week! Cooper is a doll and the girls look like they are so enjoying him! Best wishes and we hope you are getting some sleep! Can't wait to see more pics!
Love-
The Roper's
P.S. Love your new blog look!
congrats!!! he IS BEAUTIFUL!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so happy for you and your family!
That is awesome! We are happy for you and your family. He is a cutie. It was great to see you at the reunion, the whole thing turned out to be a success. You guys did a great job. I only stayed for a bit at the park, it just seemed to be one thing after another with my kids and I was done.
CONGRATS!!! I am so happy for you guys. It is absolutely priceless!
Yeah finally! I love all the pictures. I can't wait to see more! I am so happy for you guys! I love the name Cooper, He fits in great already!
Congratulations!! I am so excited that everything finally worked out. He is just SO cute and I love the name. I hope we see you guys soon...I hear there is a family reunion of sorts coming up? Anyway keep the posts coming!
He is so cute! Do you think it's possible that he has grown in just 4 days? He looks bigger to me than he did in those pictures :)
How exciting - congratulations! I got home from Circleville last night and rushed upstairs to turn on my computer and check your blog. What a cute baby!!! We are so excited for you and your family and couldn't be happier for you! We can't wait to see him!
We're so excited for you. Little Cooper is a doll. Your girls will love helping take care of him! Congratulations. Love, Aunt Sheree and family.
Congrats! He is a cutie. Glad everything worked out for you guys. Guess I better get started on those bibs and burp cloths:):):)
He is so adorable. He reminds me so much of Max when he was born. Good luck with everything. I can't wait to check back to see more pictures.
Hi, this is Kristi, I found your blog, blog hoppin!! Congrats on Finally Getting Cooper!! He is such a Doll!! We will have to come see him!! Oh Babies are fun, cant wait to have one of my own!! But let me know if you need a babysitter, I would love to watch the little guy! Cograts again!!! skipandkristi.blogspot.com is our Blog!!
We are so excited for you guys! He is adorable! Boys are a lot of fun and those big sisters are going to spoil him! Congrats!
Post a Comment