Thursday, July 17, 2008

Cooper Pics

Cooper is doing GREAT! We took him to his 2 week check up and he has almost gained a pound. Enjoy the pics. I especially love the one of him in the tub. So cute!! When I get around to it, I need to post pics of Brielle and Lainey on the 4th of July. Since that is the day we brought Cooper home and Trav and I were in SLC until 12:30 pm that day, my parents took the girls to the parade and festivities at the city park. My mom took a lot of pics so hopefully I get them posted soon.
















12 comments:

Brooklyn said...

What a CUTIE PIE!!! Can't wait to meet the little guy;););)

Tina said...

He is so cute! I can't imagine how excited you guys are. Congrats again!

Amy Roper said...

He is adorable! Thanks for sharing the pics! We have something for you - we need to get it in the mail. What an exciting thing for your family! ENJOY!!!!
Amy

Enoch Literacy Specialists said...

He is beautiful- congratulations, I am so excited for you. I can tell that all of you are so in love with him. How lucky he is to come to such a great family!

Channa said...

How cute! These are such great pictures. We are so excited for you and your family...and we can't wait to meet him!

Sundi @ The Life of a Cheap Chickadee said...

He looks so cute in all the pictures! The last picture is my favorite because I have a picture of Lydia when she was about that old in the EXACT same pose.

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

He is so super cute! Again congratulations! What a wonderful time for you all.

Jolee said...

He is just the cutest little thing! I can't wait to see him!

Kristi said...

Oh cute Little Guy!!

Kristi said...

Oh Im so glad that you brought him in to my work with you, he is such a doll!!

Kristin said...

So Cute! I can't wait to see more! I'm sure you are busy adjusting to a little one. How are the girls doing?

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

He is so handsome and cute Jillynne! I'm so happy for you guys...We need to come visit and see him and your family!