Friday, May 16, 2008

What's Happening...

Lainey with her soccer trophy! She got the award for the "Most Goals"!! She had to go to her soccer party right after she got done at a dance competition, hence the makeup and the dance hair :)Brielle and her soccer trophy. She got the award for "Fastest Runner"! Her coach made up a really cute photo montage of a bunch of pics she took of Brielle during the season. It turned out so CUTE!!
Lainey before her Kindergarten program.
Lainey and her teacher, Mrs Vasi!
Brielle's teacher has given her a "Reading Coupon Book". It has different coupons with different things for the kids to do while they are reading. Brielle was doing the "Read a book with your dad's shoes on" one here!

It's hard to believe that it is the middle of May! WOW, where has the time gone?? Mother's Day was so fun this year. On Saturday Brielle and I went to a Mother's Day Brunch for her Achievement Days. It was really fun. The girls had to fill out a questionaire about their moms. One question was "Where is your mom's favorite place to be?" Brielle wrote on hers "the school". It was so cute. I spend A LOT of time at the school so I guess she figures it is my favorite place. On Mother's Day, I woke up with Lainey giving me a big hug and saying "Happy Mother's Day Mom". She is such a sweety. She made me a really cute card in school. It was a fill in the blank card so she wrote some pretty funny things. One thing was "I wouldn't trade my mom for ______" and she wrote "a quarter". Too funny. Brielle gave me a cute picture frame that she modge podged and it had a picture of me and her in it and she also gave me some magnets. Travis gave me a new watch band for my watch and some flowers. We went out to my grandparent's house and ate dinner that day.

School will be out next week. Lainey's class had a program last night. It was really cute. Lainey had a fabulous kindergarten experience. Her teacher, Mrs Vasi, has been AWESOME. Brielle also has had a great 2nd grade year. Her teacher, Mrs Griffiths, has been AWESOME as well. Everytime I tell the girls that school will be out next week, instead of cheering, they both get a pouty look on their faces. They've LOVED school this year. We are looking forward to a fun summer. T-ball has started for Lainey and Coach Pitch has started for Brielle. They will do this until mid-June and then they'll start swimming lessons. Hopefully we'll get a family vacation in there sometime.

On Monday, May 19th, Travis and I will celebrate out 13th anniversary. Wow, hard to believe it's been 13 AWESOME years. I ask myself everyday how I got so lucky to end up with such a great guy. He treats me so good and is the best dad to our girls. I LOVE YOU TRAVIS and here's to many, many more WONDERFUL years. If I get around to it, I'll post some pics of us in our younger years. We will celebrate our anniversary by going to Brielle and Lainey's dance recital. It will be a fun day!!

5 comments:

Sundi @ The Life of a Cheap Chickadee said...

Homemade mothers day presents are the best. They are so excited to give them to you. I love the pic of Brielle in daddy's shoes.

Tina said...

Happy Anniversary! We, too, are looking forward to summer.

Brooklyn said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Hope you guys do something fun to celebrate the "big 13"!!!Cute pics of your girls. I see you are growing their bangs out. Cute Cute. Im doing the same with Brooks. Cant wait till they are long again!!!

Sheree said...

Hi Fullmers, I can't believe you have been married that long! It seems like just a couple of years ago you were having your picture taken on the bench by the temple! You have a beautiful family. It sounds like you have so much fun with your girls. And yes, Travis is a great guy. Take care. Love, Aunt Sheree

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

Happy fReakin' 13th Anniversary! How did the competition go? I hope well!

Can I use that saying of your daughter not trading your for a quarter on my website...lol...I thought that was hilarious...let me know!

Your girls are so talented...

love ya Shelle