Saturday, March 1, 2008

I'm Tagged!!!!!!!

Where were you living 10 years ago? Living in Cedar in our apartment behind the DI. Working for the school district and for Dr Whetten. Travis was almost ready to graduate from college!

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Have our homestudy
2. Go to St George with Mom and Chari
3. Get our adoption profile copied in St George while we're there (There's only one copy place in So Utah that can copy 12X12 paper!!)
4. SHOP
5. SLEEP

Things I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire:
1-I would build our dream house that we could live in for the rest of our lives.
2-Build my parents and Trav's parents each a house.
3-Invest
4-Put some away for kids
5-Give to the church. Probaby humanitarian fund and missionary fund
6-Buy a vacation home in Hawaii

Two bad habits:
1. Staying up too late
2. Chewing on things (straws, pens, etc)

Five places I have lived:
1. Cedar City
2. Enoch
3. St George
4.
5.

Jobs I have had
1. Hermies
2. KFC
3. Orthodontic Assistand
4. Secretary
5. MOM

Five things you don't know about me:
1. I'm a night owl. I stay up way too late!!
2. I can't wear pants without a belt!!
3. We are putting our papers in for ADOPTION!! Lainey asks everyday when her "brudder" is coming.
4. I take care of the finances in our house. Travis makes the money and I manage it. It's worked out so far.
5. I'm pretty easy-going. I hate confrontation and try hard to please others!

0 comments: