Oh, I forgot to mention that we had to talk in church today. Ummm, I haven't talked in church for 9 years, but it turned out okay and we took up all the time. So we'd better not have to talk again for at least another 9 years...LOL!!
And a side note about our adoption. We are just waiting to hear from the agency that we've been approved and that our profile can be shown to birthmothers. The agency meets once a month and discusses potential adoptive families and approves them for adoption. I think they meet the last Friday of every month, so that would be this Friday coming up. Hopefully in April, we'll start hearing more. Keep your fingers crossed!!!



2 comments:
Your girls are so cute. They have grown up! I can't believe it. Brielle seems like she should still be 3! I'm glad you had a good Easter.
Hey Lynnie. DO you have that recipe for that chicken salad w/ the grapes in it? I am asking everyone I know..hehe. I really want to make it. Let me know. Thanks a bunches! Looks like you guys had a fun Easter!!!
Post a Comment