Sunday, August 8, 2010

Cooper's 2nd Birthday

Where does the time go?? Cooper turned 2 on July 2. We had a small party for him with just our family, Grandma Bon, Grandpa Jeff and the Spring/Prisbrey Family. Cooper opened his presents first and then we sang "Happy Birthday" to him and we had cake and ice cream.

Cooper's Toy Story cake

Cooper had fun opening his gifts. He is sitting a a Toy Story chair that he got from Grandma Bon and Grandpa Jeff.

Yay, it's my birthday

Cooper had a lot of gifts to open. He got some cars, a car mat, a chair, swimming pool, lawn mower, Rex from Toy Story and some money.

Cooper with some of his new trucks

He liked it when we sang him "Happy Birthday"

Ahh, we love his smile

When it came time for him to blow out the candle, he got a little scared. We were all trying to get him to get a little closer to blow it out. I think Lainey finally blew it out.

Yay, no more candle

Coop trying out his new lawn mower

Happy Birthday Big Guy. We love you soooooooooooooo much :)

2 comments:

The Andersen Family said...

He has the cutest smile!

MaRilla said...

He does have a great smile. I was thinking that as I was looking at your post then I saw that you wrote that. So cute!