WOW, this is gonna be a long one!! Don't give up though. Read till the end!! Here we go....
We went to Circleville for the 4th of July. The day started out with the sound of dynamite around 6 am. Yes, in Circleville it's a tradition of letting off A LOT of dynamite through out the town. Umm it's a little LOUD!! At 10 am it was off to the parade....
Cooper and Travis at the parade.

Me and the kids.

My CUTE kids!

Gettin' candy. They throw A LOT of candy in this parade.
Coop on the teeter-totter.
Lainey and Brielle

Racing fun!
Cooper at the fisth pond!
Lainey and Brielle

Racing fun!
Cooper at the fisth pond!
Cooper and Grandma Cynthia on the mountain.

The fam at Lebaron.

Then it was back down to Circleville for FIREWORKS. For a small town, they have a pretty good firework show.

The fam at Lebaron.

Then it was back down to Circleville for FIREWORKS. For a small town, they have a pretty good firework show.
Lainey waiting for the fireworks to start.
Coop and Brielle.
Cooper wasn't sure what to think of the fireworks. One minute he was crying, the next he was watching the fireworks.

WOW, long day. He fell asleep in Grandma Cynthia's jacket.

Lainey loves FIREWORKS!

Brielle having fun with a sparkler.
Cooper wasn't sure what to think of the fireworks. One minute he was crying, the next he was watching the fireworks.

WOW, long day. He fell asleep in Grandma Cynthia's jacket.

Lainey loves FIREWORKS!

Brielle having fun with a sparkler.
On July 11, we went to the Oquirrah Mountain Temple open-house. My parents went and we met some other family members there. It was really beautiful. Brielle and Lainey loved it!!

The fam at the temple!

After the temple, we headed to Hogle Zoo. I'm not really a big fan of the zoo...It's hot and stinky and there aren't very many animals. Oh, well, Brielle and Lainey had a good time.

The fam at the temple!

After the temple, we headed to Hogle Zoo. I'm not really a big fan of the zoo...It's hot and stinky and there aren't very many animals. Oh, well, Brielle and Lainey had a good time.
The girls and the giraffes.

Watching the elephant. Have I ever told you that Cooper is terrified of animals? The zoo was probably not the best place to take him. I was trying to get him to look at me so I could take this picture, but he would NOT take his eyes off of the elephant. He actually did better than I thought he would.
The fam!

Kids in front of the BIG elephant.

Watching the elephant. Have I ever told you that Cooper is terrified of animals? The zoo was probably not the best place to take him. I was trying to get him to look at me so I could take this picture, but he would NOT take his eyes off of the elephant. He actually did better than I thought he would.
The fam!

Kids in front of the BIG elephant.
Lainey roasing a mallow!
Brielle roasting a hot dog!

On July 18, it was off to the Fullmer Family Reunion in Junction, Utah. It was fun chit-chatting with relatives we haven't seen for awhile. We ate dutch oven chicken and potatoes with a bunch of yummy salads.
Brielle roasting a hot dog!

On July 18, it was off to the Fullmer Family Reunion in Junction, Utah. It was fun chit-chatting with relatives we haven't seen for awhile. We ate dutch oven chicken and potatoes with a bunch of yummy salads.
Travis and the rest of the guys thought it would be fun to hit golf balls. Little did they know that they were hitting them right into the parking lot of the rodeo arena and that there were vehicles parked there. After they found that out, they loaded their clubs in their cars...We're hoping no vehicles were damaged!!

Trav's Aunt Staci brought some hats for the kids to decorate. Here is Lainey modeling hers.

Fun with cousins.

Playing water volleyball. Travis and Brielle were partners. Poor Brielle. Travis about ripped her arms out everytime they tried to get the balloon across the net but she kept playing. They also played wuffle ball. Brielle was the only girl playing and she had a blast. What can I say, the girl is just like me!!

Cooper hanging out at the reunion.

We've been to the Washington Rec Center a few times this summer. We went down on July 21 for our friend, Jayde's birthday party.

Trav's Aunt Staci brought some hats for the kids to decorate. Here is Lainey modeling hers.

Fun with cousins.

Playing water volleyball. Travis and Brielle were partners. Poor Brielle. Travis about ripped her arms out everytime they tried to get the balloon across the net but she kept playing. They also played wuffle ball. Brielle was the only girl playing and she had a blast. What can I say, the girl is just like me!!

Cooper hanging out at the reunion.

We've been to the Washington Rec Center a few times this summer. We went down on July 21 for our friend, Jayde's birthday party.
Brielle coming out of the hydrotube.

Lainey coming out of the tube!
The kids go their hair cut. Brielle and Lainey both wanted their hair cut short and I have to say, I LOVE IT!! Here they are at the 24th of July parade in Cedar City.

Coop watching the parade with Grandpa Jeff. Do you like his haircut. We basically had it shaved off.

After the parade, we went to the park. Travis says we are now banned from any city sponsored activities at the park. We had a little run-in with a really bitty of a lady. But that's a whole other story......

Lainey coming out of the tube!
The kids go their hair cut. Brielle and Lainey both wanted their hair cut short and I have to say, I LOVE IT!! Here they are at the 24th of July parade in Cedar City.

Coop watching the parade with Grandpa Jeff. Do you like his haircut. We basically had it shaved off.

After the parade, we went to the park. Travis says we are now banned from any city sponsored activities at the park. We had a little run-in with a really bitty of a lady. But that's a whole other story......
Here's Lainey going down the slide at the park.

Brielle getting ready to go in and play laser-tag.

That night we did fireworks with our neighbors that live across the street from us.

Brielle and Coop getting ready for the fireworks.

AEROSMITH- Yes, Travis and I went to a ZZ Top/Aerosmith concert in Vegas on July 25. We went with Shawn and Tiffany Garfield and Tyler and Lindsey Finch. The concert was at the MGM Grand. It was fun. We rode to Mequite with Shawn and Tiffany. Then we met up with the Finch's and then it was off to Vegas. We ate at the Cheesecake Factory (YUMMY). The concert was ummm, interesting......

Brielle getting ready to go in and play laser-tag.

That night we did fireworks with our neighbors that live across the street from us.

Brielle and Coop getting ready for the fireworks.

AEROSMITH- Yes, Travis and I went to a ZZ Top/Aerosmith concert in Vegas on July 25. We went with Shawn and Tiffany Garfield and Tyler and Lindsey Finch. The concert was at the MGM Grand. It was fun. We rode to Mequite with Shawn and Tiffany. Then we met up with the Finch's and then it was off to Vegas. We ate at the Cheesecake Factory (YUMMY). The concert was ummm, interesting......
Trav and Me waiting for the show to get started.

ZZ Top. They were old in the 80's!! But they were pretty good. They played a lot of older songs that I knew. Their show was about an hour long.

After about a 40 minute intermission, it was time for Aerosmith. I'd never been to a rock concert before and I was a little nervous, but it turned out to be pretty darn good. Okay, it was all good except for the smell of smoke (and I don't mean tobacco if you know what I mean). Funny how that smell really started when the lights went out for the concert.

Steven Tyler is old, but still a great performer. I mean the man can sing.

Probably the highlight of the concert was the special appearance by SLASH!! Yep, Slash from Guns-n-Roses was there. It was AWESOME!! Guess it was his birthday too. When I told my girls that Slash was there, they couldn't believe it. Yes, Brielle and Lainey love Slash. Too much Guitar Hero I guess?!?!

ZZ Top. They were old in the 80's!! But they were pretty good. They played a lot of older songs that I knew. Their show was about an hour long.

After about a 40 minute intermission, it was time for Aerosmith. I'd never been to a rock concert before and I was a little nervous, but it turned out to be pretty darn good. Okay, it was all good except for the smell of smoke (and I don't mean tobacco if you know what I mean). Funny how that smell really started when the lights went out for the concert.

Steven Tyler is old, but still a great performer. I mean the man can sing.

Probably the highlight of the concert was the special appearance by SLASH!! Yep, Slash from Guns-n-Roses was there. It was AWESOME!! Guess it was his birthday too. When I told my girls that Slash was there, they couldn't believe it. Yes, Brielle and Lainey love Slash. Too much Guitar Hero I guess?!?!
















5 comments:
Wow, you guys have been busy! I cannot believe that Cooper is a year old. He is such a cute little guy!
Your kids are so cute! Now we can check off going to a rock concert, I think watching other people was half the fun;0 I ask my mom about the water heater and she forgot that they had turned it off last time they were down, that explained the cold shower, thanks for being good sports!
Tiff aka grandma ;)
What a busy summer you have had! Fun pictures - especially since I know where they all are taken!!! :) The photo at the top is so darling. LOVE your girls' dresses!
First off - I LOVE YOUR FAMILY! So amazing to meet your little guy and see your family as a whole! Love them all! Its seems like you are busy busy busy - and that is good! :) Know that I love you!
Rance
Looks like you've had a full July. I want to hear the story about the bitty lady at the park. lol Looks like you had fun at the concert. I bet that was INTERESTING.
Post a Comment