I can't believe it's been almost 2 months since I've written anything on my blog. I've got lots of catching up to do so here it goes...
We finished up our Spring Soccer Season. Here's Lainey playing. Her team was the T-Birds.
Brielle's team was the Heart Breakers. Brielle was asked to play on a Summer Games soccer team so we are looking forward to that.

Lainey had a dance competition in Parowan. She loves to perform! This is Lainey doing her Jazz routine.

Lainey doing her Lyrical routine.

Mothers Day 2009. I LOVE these kids! I feel very lucky to be able to be their mom!

Mothers Day again. We were on our way to a fun family dinner.

My kids and my nephew and niece.

Coop!

Travis' sister, her hubby and baby stopped by. We had fun visiting with them.

Cooper loves his pacifiers!

Lainey at her dance recital!

She always is smiling when she dances.

Lainey again.

She has fun!

Lainey with her trophy and certificate.

After the recital.

Cooper loves sweets. Here he is finishing off an ice cream cone.

Our school had a "Spring Fling". Each grade performed a few songs. They had food and bounce houses. It was a fun night.

Lainey had a dance competition in Parowan. She loves to perform! This is Lainey doing her Jazz routine.

Lainey doing her Lyrical routine.

Mothers Day 2009. I LOVE these kids! I feel very lucky to be able to be their mom!

Mothers Day again. We were on our way to a fun family dinner.

My kids and my nephew and niece.

Coop!

Travis' sister, her hubby and baby stopped by. We had fun visiting with them.

Cooper loves his pacifiers!

Lainey at her dance recital!

She always is smiling when she dances.

Lainey again.

She has fun!

Lainey with her trophy and certificate.

After the recital.

Cooper loves sweets. Here he is finishing off an ice cream cone.

Our school had a "Spring Fling". Each grade performed a few songs. They had food and bounce houses. It was a fun night.
Lainey singing at the Spring Fling.

Brielle singing her songs.

After the performance.

Brielle had a great time.

I had the opportunity to serve as the PTA Treasurer this year and work with these three ladies. What a great experience!!
WOW, I can't believe this school year is over. Brielle and Lainey learned so much!
Last day of 1st Grade

Cute Girls!

Love these kids!

Cooper got another haircut!

We went to Disneyland the last week in May. We left Cooper home with my parents. He had a great time with grandma and grandpa. We (Travis, Brielle, Lainey and myself) had a BLAST at Disneyland! We went with our friends Chari and Jayde. Our favorite rides were Soarin' Over California and Indiana Jones!

Brielle singing her songs.

After the performance.

Brielle had a great time.

I had the opportunity to serve as the PTA Treasurer this year and work with these three ladies. What a great experience!!
WOW, I can't believe this school year is over. Brielle and Lainey learned so much!
Last day of 3rd Grade.

Last day of 1st Grade

Cute Girls!

Love these kids!

Cooper got another haircut!

We went to Disneyland the last week in May. We left Cooper home with my parents. He had a great time with grandma and grandpa. We (Travis, Brielle, Lainey and myself) had a BLAST at Disneyland! We went with our friends Chari and Jayde. Our favorite rides were Soarin' Over California and Indiana Jones!
Our first day at "The Happiest Place On Earth"

The fam with T-I-Double G-ER

Lainey and I with Mr Incredible. Travis and Brielle were off riding Space Mountain!

The fam at California Adventure

This was after our ride on Grizzly River Rapids. Fun ride, but we got soaked.

Bug Land!

Mater and Lightening McQueen (I Love Mater)!!

Leaving after a fun day at California Adventure.

Then it was back to Disneyland. We love the Park-Hopper tickets!

Later that evening we went to Huntington Beach. I thought it was a little chilly, but the girls loved getting in the water and finding sea shells!

The family at Huntington Beach.

Us with Pluto at Goofy's Kitchen.

Goofy came and visited our table.

Tarzan's Tree House

Jasmine and Alladin.

Lainey lifting weights. Travis and Brielle were off on another ride again!

Minnie and Lainey.

Brielle, Minnie and Jayde

Raiding the fridge at Minnie's house.

In front of the fireplace at Mickey's house. We stood in line to get a picture with Mickey but the line was sooooooooooooo long, we ended up leaving before we say Mickey.

The fam with T-I-Double G-ER

Lainey and I with Mr Incredible. Travis and Brielle were off riding Space Mountain!

The fam at California Adventure

This was after our ride on Grizzly River Rapids. Fun ride, but we got soaked.

Bug Land!

Mater and Lightening McQueen (I Love Mater)!!

Leaving after a fun day at California Adventure.

Then it was back to Disneyland. We love the Park-Hopper tickets!

Later that evening we went to Huntington Beach. I thought it was a little chilly, but the girls loved getting in the water and finding sea shells!

The family at Huntington Beach.

Us with Pluto at Goofy's Kitchen.

Goofy came and visited our table.
Brielle and Lainey with Goofy.

Tarzan's Tree House

Jasmine and Alladin.

Lainey lifting weights. Travis and Brielle were off on another ride again!

Minnie and Lainey.

Brielle, Minnie and Jayde

Raiding the fridge at Minnie's house.

In front of the fireplace at Mickey's house. We stood in line to get a picture with Mickey but the line was sooooooooooooo long, we ended up leaving before we say Mickey.














4 comments:
OH how fun I love disneyland I want to go back sooooo Bad! It looks like you had a blast and have been busy!!
I wish that we could have gone to Disneyland, looks like you had a good time. We need to go out sometime, I will tell Shawn to get ahold of Travis.
How fun! Your family is so darling...cutie patootie kiddos!
Wow. It looks like you had a blast at Disneyland. Isn't it great? Somehow no matter how many times you go, it never gets old. What a fun family memory.
Post a Comment