Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Our Summer So Far.....

Backyard Fun... on the trampoline.

Cooper and mom swinging.

Machine Pitch...Brielle and Lainey are on the same team this year. They're team is the "Heat". Brielle and Lainey have done AWESOME. They're good at everything...hitting, fielding, running, etc...
Brielle on 2nd Base

Lainey on 1st base.

Lainey getting a hit!

Nice hit Brielle!

Summer Games...Brielle had the opportunity to play on a soccer team for the Summer Games. She had a blast!

Brielle LOVES soccer!

Go Brielle!

Brielle got to go walk in the Opening Ceremonies at the Summer Games. This is before Travis took her to the "Atheletes Dinner"

Walking around the track. I about missed her walking by. I thought her team was further back than it was.

Brielle had so much fun walking with her team.

Where's Brielle?? She stayed on the field and enjoyed the entertainment!

Sione and Filipe from the Biggest Loser. They were sitting about 6 rows in front of us. Brielle, Lainey and I watched the Biggest Loser faithfully so it was cool to be able to see these guys so close-up.

Jackie Tohn sang the Star Spangled Banner. She was on the top 36 of American Idol this year.

Jazz Bear

Cody Wright (Champion Bronc rider I think?) carried the torch into the stadium.

The fireworks were AWESOME!

Swimming...We've been swimming a few times this summer. The girls usually take swimming lessons during the summer, but they decided they didn't want to this year. They've actually done really well just swimming by themselves. We like the pool at SUU a lot.
Brielle

Lainey

Coop's first time in the pool. He liked it a lot, but held on tight to his momma the whole time!

Cooper likes the water.

Big-People Food....Cooper has decided that he doesn't like formula anymore so he's been on whole milk for about 4 weeks. He also wants to eat anything we are eating. His favorite seems to be Ramen Noodles.

3 comments:

The Marchant Family: said...

So cute! I love your updates and your cute family. Tell Lainey I say hi!

Robyn said...

I love the update. I can't believe how big Cooper's getting! Your family is SO cute!

Kristi said...

You guyes are super Busy! I love that the Girls are girlly but sporty!!