Every quarter at my kids elementary school, they give out an award called "Model Mustang" to one girl and one boy in each class. On January 23, Brielle and Lainey were both awarded the "Model Mustang" award. They each got a ribbon and a stuffed mustang. So far Brielle and Lainey have both gotten one each year. I'm so proud of them. Keep up the good work girls!!
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Model Mustangs
Posted by Fullmer Family at 10:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Way to go Brielle and Lainey! Jillynne I can't believe how big the girls are and that CUTE BABY is getting huge!
Has it really been 4 years since the guys left? Wow....
I decided I need to do some things for myself, so I've started blogging again.
Oh, that is so fun huh! Jayme talked about those awards all the time when she was at fiddlers...then finally towards the very end of school of her 5th grade year...she got one! She was SO excited! congrats! Your kids are so cute!!
Great Job Model Mustangs...why dont we get cool awards like that?? Only at B's school they are trojans...dont like that name too much lol...
Hi, I'm so happy for you guys! I'm waiting for Spencer to come home from Kuwait just two more days, yea , if you come up this way you should stop by. 801-707-6509 is my cell. Take care, Nancy
Post a Comment