On Saturday, January 31, we were able to go to the temple and get Cooper sealed to our family. Brielle and Lainey were very excited to be able to go inside the temple. The sealing was at 1:20 pm but we had to be at the temple at 12:20 pm. On the way down, Cooper took a nap and I actually had to wake him up to get his clothes on. We got into the temple and took the kids to the place where they would stay. Sue Ann Bergstrom, who works at my kids school, was there and she was the one who took care of our kids. Lainey absolutely loves her so she was excited to be able to stay with "Mrs Bergstrom". After Travis and I did what we needed to do, we were escorted to a small room and waited for the people who we'd invited to go to the sealing room. We were able to talk to Grant Marsh, the man who did the sealing for a while and then it was time to go into the sealing room. I loved the feeling that was there. We waited for the kids to come and oh my, we could hear Cooper crying the whole way. He was so upset. I had to console him for a little bit and he still never really calmed down (he cried through the whole thing) but we were able to get it done. Brielle and Lainey looked so beautiful in their white dresses. I think they were a little frustrated that Cooper was crying, but after they kept saying that they were happy that they were able to go to the temple. Brielle even came home and wrote about it. And they both said how neat it was that everyone was in white. We were so happy with everyone who came: My parents, Trav's mom, Bishop Maxwell and Allison, Aunt Sandie, Cousin Rachelle and Klayton, Aunt Sue, Uncle Kent and JB, Aunt Bev, Aunt Charlotte, Friends Chari, Pam, Shawn and Tiffany. Afterwards, my cuz, Rachelle took some pics. Cooper was not very cooperative but I'm sure Rachelle got some good ones (can't wait to see them). I wanted to get some of Cooper in his little suit, but nope, he would have none of it so when I'm in St George again, I'm going to hook up with Rachelle again and have her take a couple of him. After all of that, we went and ate and then headed home. I'm so thankful for the opportunity we have to be sealed to our family FOREVER!!
On Sunday, February 1, we blessed Cooper. Travis did a great job on the blessing. After we had a dinner. It was a great day and weekend!!
The fam before church








9 comments:
Congratulations! I'll bet you're completely flooded with emotions...he is finally yours FOREVER!
Congrats, I know it's so awesome when the kids come in to be sealed... Knowing they are yours forever makes everything worth it. I am so excited for you that Cooper is yours forever! My kids still talk about the day dad cried at the temple.. ha ha!
He is so sweet, thanks for having us at the temple, it was so neat and such a good feeling. I have not been around Cooper much but Shawn thinks he is the cutest thing ever and I would have to agree!
Congats! Thats wonderful!
Congratulations! You have a cute little family!
That is so neat. What a blessing it is to be sealed together forever! He is sooo cute! :)
Congratulations. What an incredible experience that must have been for your entire family! Your kids are adorable...and Cooper looks so cute in his little church clothes. We wish we could have been there!
Congratulations! What a wonderful blessing to have Cooper sealed to you. I am so happy for you guys. And the pictures of your family are so cute!
Congrats!! That is awesome!! We are so happy for you and your family. Glad to see Cooper cheering for the right team :) GO COWBOYS!!!
Post a Comment