Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Valentines Day & Other Things...

HaPPy ValENtiNES dAY! We hope you had a great day. We really didn't do much. The kids each got a Valentine from me and Travis and then I made them heart-shaped french toast for breakfast. Here are some pics from the day....

Cooper in his Valentine PJ's
Cooper eating a Valentine sucker. He LOVED it!!

Lainey with her Valentine. A fun book...

Brielle with her Valentine too.

Heart-Shaped french toast!

Eating breakfast.

Here are some random pics. This is Cooper jamming out to HSM3.

Cooper in Trav's National Guard backpack.

Clapping. He just figured out how to clap. It's so cute!

Brielle surprised us all. She played basketball last year and would NOT play when they started playing games. This year, we were hoping that she would at least try to play during the games. The first week they played games, Brielle wouldn't play again and was crying about not wanting to play. Well on the last day of basketball she went out and played! she did AWESOME. She stole the ball, made baskets and made some great passes. After the game, she said she can't wait until next season!! GOOD JOB BRIELLE!!
Playing tough 'D'!

**My cousin took pics of us when we had Cooper sealed to us. I'm picking them up on Monday, but she's put a few on her photography blog. Go to www.plushmoments.blogspot.com then scroll down until you see some pics of us. Click on one of the pics and you can see a small slide show. I think there are 12 pics in the slide show! She did a great job!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Jillynne thank you for your comment. What a small world! I have actually seen your blog before (Although I'm not sure where I linked in through). I recognized Cooper as soon as I saw your blog again. He is so dang cute! What a blesing for your family.

We are so excited for the adoption. It is definitely an adventure.

Brooklyn said...

Coop is getting so big! Love the pics...Not sure if we are going yet..are you??

Zach and Shanna said...

Fun, fun! Our Valentine's Day was Zach camping with the scouts and me doing his paper route. Yours looks WAY more fun...seriously. How do you make heart shaped french toast? You should do the "cooking" display at Enrichment. ;) Also, I've been meaning to tell you that Ellie had lots of fun at Lainey's b-day party. She keeps telling me all about it...again and again. Anyway, I blab...I can't wait to see your pictures of Cooper you had taken today!