Sunday, December 14, 2008

Pictures

We decided to go and get some pictures taken last Monday. They turned out pretty good. We've discovered that Cooper is camera shy. He would NOT smile. But you bet as soon as we left the studio, he started grinning it up! Too funny. We hope you're having a great holiday season!






**On a more somber note, I just saw a very disturbing story on KSL News. An adoptive family has been forced to give back their 6 month old baby. He is a member of an Indian tribe in Minnesota and they want him back. His birthmother is a drug addict so the baby will be placed in foster care. I was bawling when I watched it. It's not fair to the adoptive family but most of all it's not fair to the innocent baby. It's hard to believe that a baby can be taken from a loving, secure home and placed in foster care because a group of people (the tribe) believe he should be with them. Here is the link to the story http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=5082698 It's really unbelievable :(!

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Adorable photos!

Channa said...

These are great family pictures Jillynne. I just can't get over how cute your little girls are with Cooper. He's growing up so fast!

Thanks for commenting about the family who is losing their baby. I saw that on the news - it's so tragic and I cannot even imagine how horrible that must be. So sad.

Sundi @ The Life of a Cheap Chickadee said...

I saw that news story too, and cried for that poor family. I can't imagine if someone tried to take one of my kids away, I would go insane. I'm so glad your adoption is final :)