Making a Gingerbread House 12/23/2008

Finished Product!
Christmas Eve 2008Lainey got this sled on Christmas Eve. Lainey decided to put Cooper in it and spin him around. He LOVED it!
Brielle played 'Jingle Bells' on her violin for our Christmas Eve program.
We had some Christmas stories. Lainey helped by holding a picture. Notice the costumes Brielle and Lainey have on. They preformed a dance, 'Jingle Bell Rock' that they made up all by themselves. They did GREAT!
New PJ's
Cooper liked his new PJ's too!
Our tree on Christmas Eve.We got up at 6 am. Cooper wasn't sure what was going on. Here he is with some fun drums that Brielle gave him.
Brielle with her Nintendo DS. She hasn't quit playing it!
Brielle with her Nintendo DS. She hasn't quit playing it!












6 comments:
Hi! Oh, I LOVED reading your post and especially looking through your pics of all your christmas time fun! What a great tradition to have a christmas breakfast with family! Oh, your kids look like they had the BEST christmas! They are all smiles! Love the pic of Cooper in the tutu! LOL! He's so cute! I'm so happy for you guys to being finalized with the adoption and then having him sealed to you!
Oh I'm so excited for you to finalize Cooper's adoption and have him sealed to you! That is so amazing! I love all your pictures. Too much fun!
Cute pictures. Looks like you had a great Christmas.
I need your email address to invite you to my blog. I going to change it this weekend.
Thanks,
Emily
Oh what a fun Christmas...I love all the pictures! And congrats on the finalization of the adoption! what a special thing! :)
Happy New Year!
Your kids are so adorable! I love cooper in his Jazz jersey. Max has one too! It looks like you had an amazing Christmas! I hope you guys are doing great!
Looks like a great Christmas. Cooper looks so cute in the tutu! All the pictures are great. Congratulations about the temple date with Cooper. That is SO exciting!!!
Post a Comment