Yes, I went to Twilight today and all I have to say is WOW!!! LOVED IT and can't wait for the next one.
I loved it!!! Im TOOOOO excited now for New Moon! New Moon is scheduled to release in Dec 2009!!
Saw it and liked it very much!
I saw it Friday night. I need to see it again - it felt too rushed. Maybe because I saw it at stupid o'clock at night had something to do with it. But, I am going with my mom when we come down for Thanksgiving. Have a great holiday!
me too! I even thought Edward was so cute!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I loved it!!! Im TOOOOO excited now for New Moon! New Moon is scheduled to release in Dec 2009!!
Saw it and liked it very much!
I saw it Friday night. I need to see it again - it felt too rushed. Maybe because I saw it at stupid o'clock at night had something to do with it. But, I am going with my mom when we come down for Thanksgiving. Have a great holiday!
me too! I even thought Edward was so cute!
Post a Comment