Saturday, November 1, 2008

Our Happy Boy!!

COOPER is such a HAPPY boy!! I love going and getting him out of his crib in the morning. He always greets me with a great, big smile!! He will be 4 months old on Sunday. He rolls over and loves to suck on his hands. And he has really started to LAUGH!! We had our final post-placement visit on Thursday, October 30. We can't wait until January when we can officially adopt this cute guy!!

Okay, so Cooper isn't smiling in this picture, but Lainey and I couldn't stop laughing!! He just sat there with the wig on, wondering what the big deal was.
Look at this face!! Too cute!
Cooper in his crib! Love his smile!
Cooper likes to stand in his jumper!

2 comments:

Channa said...

The picture of Cooper is awesome! I'm so glad you posted it.

K,K and Tay said...

He is such a doll. What cute pictures.. Congrats on getting closer to the final adoption, that is so exciting..