Happy Beleated Labor Day!! Okay, so Labor Day isn't that exciting, but where we live it is. Labor Day means our County Fair and the Labor Day Parade. This year Labor Day was very COLD but we decided to brave the weather and head to the parade. We sat in our usual spot and enjoyed watching the parade with family and friends. After the parade, we headed over to the carnival where Brielle and Lainey went on some rides. Brielle loves the twisty-turny rides, while Lainey enjoys the merri-go-round type rides. They both had a blast. Here are some pics from Labor Day:
Before the we left for the parade.

At the parade.

Cooper at the parade.

On the Strawberry ride.

Cooper is now 2 months old. I took him to the doctor and he weighs 11 pounds 15 ounces. That means he's gained 5 pounds 5 ounces since he was born. He is a little CHUNK!! He has started to smile more now. We decided to go and get the kids pictures taken now since he is smiling so good. Well wouldn't you know it, he would NOT smile for his pictures. I can't complain though, the pics still turned out cute.
The kids (Cooper not looking too comfortable though)

I had to get one of Brielle and Lainey together. Love that they're SISTERS!!
Cooper

My FAVORITE pic of Coop! Everytime I look at it I start thinking of the song, "I'm Too Sexy"!

Cooper again.

Close-up of Coop!

7 comments:
What a cutie! Looks like you had a great Labor Day. We just stayed at home and enjoyed being lazy :)
He IS getting chubby! I love the last picture :)
Oh cute!! I love the one of the girls they are too cute! I LOVE Love the "TOO Sexy" Pic its to die for!!
Oh, your blog is so cute! I'm so glad you found me on the web! I had fun looking at all the cute pics of your cute kids! Cooper is getting so big! I love him! Your family is so fun! I'll keep checking in! Lisa
Oh my goodness,what stinkin cute pictures!
He is SO CUTE! I still can't believe I haven't been able to meet the little guy. Your girls are beautiful as always!
Cute pics! I still need to email you my vinyl info..been kinda busy lately...will do it soon! Coop has a cute little hairline going on!
Post a Comment