Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving 2011

We went to Circleville this year for Thanksgiving. We got to Travis' parent's house and his mom told us that her oven and stove weren't working. Luckily Travis' grandma lives close by so most of the turkey dinner was cooked at her house. Each one of Travis' siblings were there along with their families. We had fun visiting with each other and of course eating! After the feast, we took a family picture along with Travis' Grandma Burdean. I headed home soon after that (for my annual Black Friday shopping) and the kids and Travis stayed in Circleville for a couple of days.

Cooper trying to pick up an elk shed. He already loves talking about hunting and pretends to "get the elk" all of the time

Cooper with Aunt Collette and cousin Jakell and of course the elk shed

Family Picture

Everyone was there!

1 comments:

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

Thank you for posting this picture! I was on the drill team with Ember and graduated a couple years after her. Greg was my 4th & 5th grade teacher and driver's ed too. Cynthia cut my hair. And I loved Shine and Burdean and visiting with them when they would check the water. I can't believe how old all the cousins are in the family! Seriously, weren't we all kids just yesterday! Wow! Your girls are so cute and your handsome little man is so sweet! What a wonderful family!