Friday, December 10, 2010

SLC Weekend

Travis had to go up to Drill for a week so we decided to go up and spend a couple of days. We stayed in a hotel at Thanksgiving Point. The kids swam some, I shopped some, we rode Trax to SLC (which was ummm, interesting), saw the lights at Temple Square (we didn't have much time because we didn't know they closed down at 9 pm so we had to hurry), and saw the Real Santa (he's at Southtowne Mall just in case you didn't know ;) It was a good way to start off the Christmas Season!

Me and the kids at Temple Square

Lights

Kids again

Ahh,beautiful

I can't ever remember seeing the lights at Temple Square so we weren't sure what to expect. There were A LOT of lights and A LOT of people there. I didn't know, but they have the nativity set up and they tell the Christmas story out of the Bible and then there is a message from President Monson...So COOL!!

2 comments:

The Andersen Family said...

So fun! We have lived her for 4 Christmases and I have still yet to take the family down! It looks wonderful and is on my list of things to do! Cute kiddos as always!

Robyn said...

Awesome!