I just updated the blog. There's quite a few posts so make sure you read'em all!!
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I just updated the blog. There's quite a few posts so make sure you read'em all!!
Posted by Fullmer Family at 8:52 PM
3 comments:
So cute Jillyne thanks for sharing!
Oh, that was SO much fun looking through all your november posts!!!! I love coopers SMILE! Me and my jayme are looking through these together and she keeps saying, "OHHHHH, he's SOOOOO cute!!" YOUR GIRLS ARE GORGEOUS TOO!! Sorry Travis's grandma passed away. But, it sounds like it's a good thing for her too. I loved the pics of your grandmas g-day. Also, it's awesome that Chari was married in the temple to her honey. That's such a great blessing!!!
So fun to get caught up on your blog and see all your new posts and pics. So sorry about Travis' grandma.
Post a Comment