Monday, March 16, 2009

Pictures

When we got Cooper sealed to us, I asked my cousin, Rachelle, if she'd take some pics. She did and I think she did an awesome job! Cooper was not very happy that day (tired, teething, etc) so she took some of him a couple of weeks after the temple. I love all of the pictures. If you want to check out my cousin's work go to www.plushmoments.blogspot.com
TEMPLE














Cooper's photo shoot. He was much happier on this day!!





8 comments:

Brooklyn said...

CUTE!!! Love them all..she did a great job!

Camille said...

Wow, You have the cutest family. She did an amazing job. Brielle and Laney are so beautiful.

Channa said...

Such beautiful pictures. The family pictures are great - and the ones of Cooper are adorable. What a cute little guy!

Mills Family said...

all I have to say is...beautiful!...the whole experience...pictures and all!

Steve and McKenzie said...

I am so happy you found my blog! Of course I don't care if you add me to your list as long as you don't care if I add you! Those pictures are amazing!

Robyn said...

Those pictures are amazing! Your girls are GORGEOUS! And Cooper is so SUPER CUTE!

Char and Chris said...

Darling pictures. You have such a cute family. My favorite picture has to be the one of you and Cooper

Tina said...

I absolutely love the pictures. Craig and I were just looking at them and adoring over how cute your kids are. What a blessing Cooper is!!! We really need to get a move on with our adoption stuff!!!