For a couple of months, Lainey has been coming home from school, complaining of a headache and saying that she can't see. Well, I kept putting it off, thinking that she just wanted glasses like her friend, Lydia, and that she was fine. Well I finally gave in and took her to the eye doctor and sure enough, she needs glasses. She has Astygmatism (I know I didn't spell that right) and is far-sighted. She was so excited and picked out some purple glasses. 8 days later the eye doctor's office called and said Lainey's glasses were in. We went to get them and they had ordered the wrong frame. I wasn't sure what Lainey would do, but she said they were fine. They are still purple and I have to admit, I like them better than the ones she was suppose to get. She looks very cute in them!
Lainey finally getting her glasses!
Making sure they fit right
Cute girl with cute glasses.
In other news...I'm a coupon junkie! Yes it's true. I love the rush I get when I walk out of a store knowing I saved lots of money. For instance, this stuff right here cost me $9.05 out of pocket. Yep, $9.05!! I saved over $47. WHOOHOOO!! I went to a coupon class last and learned some more coupon tips. I took this picture of Cooper. Isn't he getting big. He's 8 months old now. Love, love, love this kid!!





9 comments:
cute glasses. I am also a coupon junkie.Just started and its so addicting. I actually look forward to getting the sunday paper to start clippin!!!!
Those are super cute glasses, Makes me want new ones!! I need you to teach me a thing or two about shopping thats amazing!!
She looks so adorable in those glasses. I need some coupon help myself so let me know when you have a sec to help me out.
I need to learn about coupons...TEACH ME!!!
Love the glasses!
I keep wanting to be a coupon junkie, but can't quite get it...
Lainey's glasses are darling! And, how about those coupons? I love it - I thought I would feel like a cheapie taking in my stack of coupons but, honestly, it's become a game for me. So much fun!!!
Lainey looks darling with her glasses. I'm amazed that my oldest hasn't needed them yet as his parents are both blind as a bat. Oh and cough it up, what are your coupon secrets. I'm totally interested. That was quite impressive.
Hi, How's it going? Your kids are so cute! Hey how did you learn about the coupons and special tricks? Take care,Nancy
P.S. I'm still working on my vinel design
Cute glasses - they are so cute on her. I need to start cutting coupons. I know there is a method but I don't have any idea where to begin. :)
Post a Comment