Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year from the FULLMER Family





We had a little party on New Years Eve. It was kind of thrown together at the last minute, but it turned out fun. We had my parents come along with our friends, Chari, Nash and Jayde. We ate, played games and played Guitar Hero. We rang in the new year at 10 pm instead of 12 am since the kids were getting tired. We watched the ball drop at Times Square on TV. It was a fun time!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a fun New Years Eve!!! Lainey doesnt look to happy in the first pic though:)
p.s. Im loving the new blog

Kristin said...

What a fun night! I love that your girls love guitar hero, I love guitar hero. It's a good thing we don't have a Playstation or I would be playing it all the time!