Well, Christmas vacation is finally over for the kids. They went back to school today. They were excited to go back, but man, I was bored without them.
They had a lot of fun during their break. They played just about everyday with their friends Jayde and Nash. Tonight Brielle started crying and screaming that she wanted Jayde and Nash. This went on for about an hour. It was so dang funny. I didn't know they were hooked at the hip. I finally told her that she wasn't playing with them today, but she could call them. Lainey took me up on the offer and called and talked to Jayde, but Brielle just kept it up. Finally, she gave up and stopped crying about it after I told her she could ask their mom tomorrow if they could come over on Tuesday. Cross your fingers that she lets them play on Tuesday!!!!!
Brielle is having her birthday party on Saturday. Her birthday isn't until Monday, the 14th, but it's just easier sometimes to do things on Saturday. We'll have a little family get-together on the 14th too. It's hard to believe that she is going to be 8 years old. Time flies.
Monday, January 7, 2008
Getting Back Into the Swing
Posted by Fullmer Family at 10:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment