
Well, Hannah Montana madness has hit our house. We were unable to go to her concert in SLC or Vegas. I had seen previews on TV for the 3-D Hannah Montana movie. It was suppose to only be playing in select theaters for 1 week. We had things going on during that week so I figured we probably wouldn't be able to see it. I was on the computer last Monday and saw that the movie had been extended. I got online to see where the closest theater was. Turned out it was in Las Vegas. I talked to my friend Chari to see if she wanted to take the girls and go on Saturday, the 9th. We both decided it sounded like fun so we ordered the tickets online. We left Cedar at 8:30 am on Saturday. We got to Vegas and did some shopping and ate. They have this cool new outdoor mall (Town Square). It had some really cool stores there. We were actually looking for a baby shower gift for Camille, a friend of ours. Camille is having a boy and let me tell you it was hard to find cute boy clothes. We finally found something at some outlet stores. Anyways after shopping and eating, we made it to the movie. It was really fun. The previews before the movie were all 3-D too. "Journey to the Center of the Earth" is coming out in the summer and is going to be 3-D. I can't wait to see it. During Hannah Montana, Lainey kept reaching out trying to touch Hannah/Miley. We really enjoyed it. We got home around 11:30 pm on Saturday. I'm thankful for good friends and good times!!!!!
2 comments:
Sounds fun. Thanks for stopping by..jk. Dave did all the steel work on town square and s got in free on opening night and I love the stores there. It kinda reminds me of SLC. Cute pics of the girls.
Chloee was very jealous. My mom gave her a Hannah Montana CD for Valentine's Day and she listens to it NONSTOP!
Chloee saw these pictures and she said- that girl is probably the one who moved into our house!
Post a Comment